A lighter alternative to comprehensive financial planning
Sometimes, clients aren’t quite ready to work with us on an ongoing basis. Perhaps you think that you already have most things under control, or you’re hesitant to pay the full fee amount to somebody that you don’t know yet. You still have questions about a specific issue you’re facing and want objective, professional, individualized advice to help you make the right decision.
If that sounds like you, then maybe one of our Quick Start sessions is a better way to get started. These sessions are designed to help you get answers to two or three of your most pressing financial concerns. Some of the most popular topics for these meetings include:
- Which payment plan should I choose for my student loans, and am I eligible for forgiveness programs such as Public Service Loan Forgiveness or income-based repayment plans like Pay As You Earn?
- How do I sign up for my 401(k) and which investment options should I select?
- How can I improve my credit score?
- Should I buy a house? If so, what’s the best way to finance it?
- Which kind of life insurance policy should I have, and how much coverage do I need?
- What’s the best way to set up a spending plan and manage my cash flow every month?
- Can you help me understand my company’s employee benefits plan and select the best options for me?
- Am I missing out on any major opportunities to save money on my taxes?
This is a limited, one-time engagement. You’ll schedule online and complete a simple form asking for details about what you want to discuss, then we’ll have a 90 minute meeting via Google Hangout or Skype. If you are located in San Diego, you’re welcome to come by our office uptown if you’d rather meeting in person.
After the meeting, we’ll send you a follow up email with recommendations and a detailed action checklist so that you can make the needed changes right away. You will be responsible for implementing our recommended actions, as we must focus our time on serving our ongoing clients.